tisdag 4 oktober 2022

CASology -A farewell

 Hi!

I´m sad to say that this will be the last challenge at CASology. But I totally understand Melissa's decision. 

I started participating in the challenges many years ago and now I´ve been a proud member of the DT for a while. I hope you all want to be a part of this last challenge as an honor to CASology and Melissa.

Thank you so much Melissa for having me in your Design Team! Wish you all the best!

Our last challenge is COZY!



As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

Have a look what my DT-friends have created:






1 kommentar:

  1. Beautifully colored design! I'm going to miss your inspiring contributions on the CASology design team, Asa!

    SvaraRadera