torsdag 20 april 2017

Let´s celebrate

Hi!

I´m having a great time, free from work. Sometimes it´s really great being a teacher, especially during spring break. (LOL)

I´ll show you another card from yesterday´s flow. 


I´ve used a stencil and Distress Ink with a blender tool. 
I love that car cut file, it´s the car of my dreams since I was a child. And it has to be pink!

I want to participate in the following challenges:



Happy Little Stampers -anything goes with dies


Thanks for visiting! 
Your sweet comments make my day!

Hugs Åsa!




6 kommentarer:

  1. Asa, this is such a fun card! I love the colorful stenciling and the die! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal

    SvaraRadera
  2. So very cute...who wouldn't love a pink Volkswagen! Great background too, very fun! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!♥

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great colourful background Åsa - and your pink VW is super cute! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    SvaraRadera