onsdag 26 juli 2017

Paper Issues -scrap lift

Hi!

Waking up to another day with boring weather here in Sweden. It hasn´t been a great-weather-summer this year. I´m happy that I have lovely friends and family to spend these days with. 
But bad weather means more craft time for me, yeah!

Today I´ll show you a layout that I wasn´t sure I was going to show you. As many of you know by now, I´m a CAS girl. But I love to see all these beautiful pages filled with pretty things and I thought I would make it a try. I shouldn´t.... It looks like someone has thrown up over it. Why can´t I??? But anyway I´ll show you this one as a reminder to myself to stick with CAS (LOL). 


I made this on for Paper Issues scrap lift challenge on fb. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

2 kommentarer:

  1. Snacka om självkritisk :) Jag tycker i alla fall att du har gjort en jättefin LO!

    SvaraRadera
  2. You are too hard on yourself, it looks great. I love all that white and pink with touches of green!

    SvaraRadera