fredag 8 september 2017

Thank you!

Hi!

I´ve been creative after work today. I made five cards. 


All the cards I did were very CAS. I love CAS but sometimes I think I have to defend myself. Maybe it´s just in my head but I have a feeling that some people don´t think that a CAS card is good enough. But I love CAS style and I have to tell my self that I´m enough and the things I made are what I want to do. I´m not good at making a card filled with "things" so I will stick to my CAS style. 

I want to participate in the following challenges: 



I´m a teacher so I think these challenges fits me perfect. :-) 



Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

5 kommentarer:

  1. Keep on doing 'you'... because you are doing an excellent job!
    Love your CAS style! Thanks for playing at CASology!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you sweet Hannelie! 😘❤️

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Asa ~ I'm so glad you stick to the style that works for you, because it's perfect for our challenges! I love your simple apple and lovely sentiment, as well as all that gorgeous 'white space'! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!
    I just noticed that you responded to my email...I'm so happy that you will be joining us ~ Thank you!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Terrific way to combine challenges. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    SvaraRadera
  5. CAS cards are not easy, as some may think. I think they can be especially hard the "simpler" they are! This card is the perfect example...I'd be honored as someone working in education to receive a classy, clean card like this one! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera