söndag 15 oktober 2017

AAA Cards -Inspired by a film

Hi!

Today we have another fun challenge for you over at AAA Cards! We want you to make a CAS card inspired by a film. So many possibilities!

When I tell you want movie I was inspired by you gonna think I´m like 100 years old or something. But I´m not!!! I had a HUGE crush on Elvis in my early teenageyears so my card is inspired by Blue Hawaii. 



Visit the AAA blog for more inspiration and info about our sponsors for this challenge. 

I really hope you want to join us for this fun challenge!

Have a great day!

Hugs Åsa

5 kommentarer:

  1. I think I have seen th\at movie, but I can't remember it at all, except for Elvis...but your card is awesome, I love purples and the hibiscus is so hawaii ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I've never seen the movie, but from what I know of it (and Hawaii), your card is perfect! Love those flowers!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Didn’t we all have a crush on the handsome Elvis! Super interpretation of the film on your gorgeous card.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'm not sure if I've seen this one or not. I know I've seen a few Elvis movies though and I understand why you had a crush on him :) Gorgeous card!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful florals, Asa. Not familiar with the show, but I too loved Elvis when I was a young teen. I had a few of his records and they were fun colors. =)

    SvaraRadera