lördag 18 augusti 2018

Addicted to CAS -Guest Designer

Hi!

I´m a proud Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS this time!
They liked my card with the boat and choosed me as the winner for the summertime challenge. So that´s why I´m a GD for this challenge. I love the challenges at Addicted to CAS so you can guess that I´m a very proud GD.

The code word this time is: Berries and this is my inspiration card. 
I hope it gets your mojo starting!



Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer!

Hugs Åsa!




6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Asa ~ I love your take on the code word! Your color palette is so striking with the bright red strawberry and your sentiment is really fun!
    Thank you again for being our Guest Designer for this challenge...it's been great working with you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is absolutely fantastic Asa. I love that wonderful splash of red on all that luscious balck and white, and that senitment is the best. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer and sharing this awesome creation!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fun card, Asa. The red berry really stands out against the black and white image and sentiment. It's so good to have you designing with us.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your card! That strawberry looks like you could pluck it off the page and eat it!
    Thanks for being our Guest Designer.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Halloj Åsa!
    Vad roligt att du är gäst designer för Addicted to CAS! :)
    Ditt kort är, som alltid, perfekt CAS!
    Hoppas att du har haft en härlig sommar.

    Ta hand om dig.
    Ellenor - Addicted to CAS

    SvaraRadera
  6. I absolutely love this image - I know so many friends who would really appreciate this card. CAS perfection. It was wonderful having you as our guest designer this week
    jaydee

    SvaraRadera