tisdag 5 februari 2019

Happy Birthday

Hi!

I´m not that good at layering stamping and haven´t showed anything I´ve done yet, but I will do that today. Be nice.....


And I discovered another hard thing when I took the picture of it. The lightest pink looks white in this photo. I will continue practicing...

I want to participate in the following challenges:

Altenew Inspiration Challenge


Just add ink -Sketch challenge


Simon Says -Anything goes


Uniko -Celebrating 7 years



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

5 kommentarer:

  1. The detailed layering images really lend themselves to the CAS design you used Asa. I love the variations in colour, they add some much depth and texture! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks pretty good to me Asa! Beautiful card and lovely to see you branching out but still keeping true to your signature CAS style. Thanks for joining in with Uniko's birthday card challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is such a lovely and clean card. The flower you've used is just so pretty - it really pops off all that white space. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This looks so pretty .... I think you've done a fab job with the layering stamps. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so very beautiful, love your clean and simple design!

    SvaraRadera