torsdag 26 mars 2020

Lots of purple

Hi!

I´ve made a card with lots of purple. And it´s for a special reason... 

Purple is the colour for Epilepsy and today is the Epilepsy Awareness day. It´s an important day for me because I have Epilepsy and it´s sometimes very hard to live with. Time Out Challenges has a special challenge to raise the awareness of Epilepsi starting today. Thank you so much Time Out Challenges for having this challenge. Means a lot to me. As you wrote on your blog, it is a complicated condition that is often misunderstood. Visit the blog to read more about this condition and the challenge. 

Here´s my take:



I´ve used a swedish text stamp about friendship, it says: Happiness is having you as a friend. One of my very best friends and her daughter also lives with Epilepsy. I made this card with her in my thoughts. 


I´ve borrowed some images from Sandie. I think they are really good. The last one is so true!!! 
You can find her blog HERE





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

4 kommentarer:

  1. Asa this is so wonderful. The colour is coloured so beautifully and my fav bit is how the leaves extend off the edge of your card. Your friend will just love this. Thanks for helping us spread the word and joining us at Time Out x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm so very glad you joined us for this challenge. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have Epilepsy and its so good to have moments like this where we can all learn more about how it affects everyone so differently. Your card is CAS perfection and love how the leaves are not solid like the flower, which is also coloured beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at TIME OUT and please stay safe!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful CAS card and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Love your coloring combined with the different style of the leaves... Very unique. Thank you for joining our Purple for Epilepsy Awareness/Friendship challenge at Time Out!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Simply stunning...what a wonderful card, your flower is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    SvaraRadera