söndag 7 februari 2021

AAA Cards -One Corner

 Hi!

It´s Sunday and that means a new fun challenge at AAA Cards

This time we want you to only use One Corner at your card. The optional twist is to Create a Scene.   I´m not that good at making a scene but I did my best. 

I actually made two cards because I didn´t liked my first one but I will show it to you anyway. 

I hope you want to join us for this challenge. 



And here it comes, the one I didn´t like....




Let´s get started with your cards!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa


6 kommentarer:

  1. Both cards are so awesome.
    - Joy Dsouza

    SvaraRadera
  2. Both are so cute and a real proper scenen in just the one corner, fab

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you so much for having me as Guest designer this time.
    Gorgeous card Asa, your little penguin looks really cosy in his snowy surroundings!
    Chrissie xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Well both are lovely but the snow scene has won my heart too!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful scene creations. The penguin is my fav!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful cards but the penguin is my preferred: is very adorable!!

    SvaraRadera