måndag 13 september 2021

Wishing you many Merry Moments

 Hi!

I love my little snowman/snowwoman. I made it a her in this card. 


Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog -Anything Christmas Goes

As You Like It Challenge -Circles or Squares
I think that making square shaped cards is easier but I love round shapes, it makes the card more interesting and softer.


-Anything cute and christmassy, with optional "Oh Christmas tree"

Christmas Craft All Year `Round -Somethings that starts with Q and/or R
(I have a Round shape of my card)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

Hugs Åsa


3 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely card and sweet snowman. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, there is certainly "something" about a round card. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable round card Asa. Love your snowman!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for September 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    SvaraRadera