onsdag 24 maj 2017

Me and my boy!

Hi!

It´s finally some sun and heat here where I live in Sweden. I like it!

I love this photo of me and my son. I love to spend time alone with him and I think he likes it too but he doesn´t pretend to.... ;-) 


I hate that the green mist doesn´t look right in the photo. IRL it works much better with the green paper. 

I made this page for:


Lisa Rukin Swifts foto.



Tomorrow my "little" boy turns 15 years old... Can´t believe it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så fin LO på er två! Gillar verkligen den där gröna färgen tillsammans med svart och vitt. Kram Carina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello from The Netherlands, Your layout is fantastic...I love your color choice and design !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB...Have a lovely crafty day... xoxo Heike

    SvaraRadera
  3. Simply stunning and I love the green! Beautiful layout of you ad your boy. Thank you for joining us at STB and Paper Issues xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love the combination of the circles and misting. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    SvaraRadera