söndag 18 juni 2017

Scrap The Girls!

Hi!

Today was the first time in 3-4 weeks I managed to spend some time (with joy) at my scrap corner, This concussion has been a hell.... It´s not over yet but I´m much better at least. 

I made a page with a photo of my twin girls just before they quit school for this semester. 
I don´t know if you have any special ways to celebrate summer break but here in Edsbyn, Sweden, the whole school gather and sing together. Parents, siblings and other relatives are there listening. A nice tradition. 


I made this one for Scrap The Girls!


Lovely sketch!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa!

5 kommentarer:

  1. great interpretation of the sketch Asa! The colors are gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    SvaraRadera
  2. So Gorgeous! Simple, Clean, I LOVE it!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is a great clean and simple layout, i really love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh the simplicity of this really sets off the photo!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Simple and understated, yet pretty as a picture. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls.

    SvaraRadera