fredag 18 januari 2019

CAS -Happy Birthday

Hi!

After being home from work one week now and having two more weeks ahead at home due to headache I´m a bit bored. Unfortunately I´m not having that much energy to scrap but I can sit a short time sometimes. 
I have made some CAS card though that I will show you. 
First out is this classy lady:


I´ve done some masking with the flowers in her hair. 

I want to participate in the following challenges:

CAS on Friday -Flowers

For your blog



Seize the Birthday -Stamping only


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet CAS design and you lady looks so elegant. I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful CAS design and I love that image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM this week!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I really love the simplicity of this card with the pops of color Asa! Hope you feel better too! Thanks for linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday! Please join us again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very beautiful and elegant card. Perfectly CAS! Great to have you join our gallery at the ATSM challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    SvaraRadera