söndag 24 februari 2019

Elsa´s first post

Hi!

Elsa is one of my twin daughters. I´ve tried so many years to make them both interested in my hobby. It has been hard, so hard, BUT I think I´ve got Elsa a little bit on the hook now, atleast for cardmaking. And I love it!
She is to young for an open instagram or FB for example so I let her show her work here at my blog.

This is Elsa´s card (in CAS style... My heart is so happy ;-) ) : 


She made this card yesterday, on her own. She had an idea and she went for it. 
I only helped her taking the photo of her card and posted it here. 
I also helped her looking for some challenges to enter. 





Elsa and I thank you for stopping by! 
She would be so happy if you want to say something nice! (Her english is way better than mine...) 

Hugs Elsa and Åsa


11 kommentarer:

  1. Elsa I LOVE your card! I wish my 2 daughters would try some card making !

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så roligt Elsa att du vill pyssla. Ditt kort är toppenfint!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so adorable! Love the fun image in the bright color and it is perfect hanging from the twine! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jättefint kort Elsa! Du kanske kan få din granne lite intresserad också :) (jag har försökt)

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is delighful, Elsa! I'm so glad you played along with our challenge at CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is sooo cute! :) What a fun design and perfectly CAS!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  8. I absolutely think this is too cute! Elsa, you had a great idea and created a beautiful CAS card :) Thanks for sharing your work with us CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a clever card, well done xx





















    xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Thanks for another great post.This is so amazing.

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love Elsa's card!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    SvaraRadera