tisdag 19 mars 2019

CASology -Guest Designer

Hi!

Today I´m a proud Guest Designer at CASology! Yeah!

The theme this time is OCEAN
I made five cards... I couldn´t decide how I wanted it to look... 

Finally I decided to show you this one:


I´m a very very CAS girl (can you call yourself a girl when you´re 42???) so I picked this card because it describes my style best. 


As a bonus I will show you one of the other cards I made.





Thank you so  much CASology for having me as your GD this week! Made me so happy!

Hugs Åsa!


6 kommentarer:

  1. Love you colourful, beautiful CAS card. Thanks for being our guest designer this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congrats on your GD spot at CASology! Super cute cards, Asa! I love your rainbow inspired fish!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you for being the guest designer this week! Both cards are wonderful! Love your CAS style!

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's great having you guest design with us at CASology! Both cards are great and now I need to see the others! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love both of these cards. The first is so pretty, with the different colors on the fish, and the second made me laugh. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Asa, such lovely cards you have created for inspiration. The colours add so much fun. Thanks for guest desigides for us at Casology. Happy crafting.hugs - Bharati

    SvaraRadera