söndag 28 april 2019

AAA Cards -Sketch + Optional twist shaker

Hi!

We have a new fun challenge for you over at AAA Cards
It´s a sketch challenge with the optional twist of a shaker card. 

Shaker card is a big challenge for me. But hey life should be a challenge right...??? 
This is my third try ever and I think I have tried three different ways to do it... They really put my nervs to the test. How can you put your confetti or whatsoever in the card without having it all over the desk and floor??? 
I have to look at YouTube... But I´m slightly stubborn and want to solve the problem by my self first... LOL, I´m such a fool.... No wonder if my hair turns grey....

Here it is.....



The lovely sketch we want you to use! Remember to make it CAS!


Can´t wait to see your masterpieces!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa

4 kommentarer:

  1. I l ove the elegance of your card with the white on white, so pretty

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is just brilliant! Only a CAS Queen like you can go white on white even with a shaker card. Simply superb! Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    SvaraRadera
  3. Omg! An absolute stunner! The white on white is simply so elegant! I'm so glad to play along such Inspiring ladies like you! Hugs Raga.

    SvaraRadera