söndag 7 mars 2021

AAA Cards -One Inchie

 Hi!

AAA Cards has a super fun challenge this time. Those of you who knows me understand that this is a challenge that I love. 

I went bananas and created 5 cards for this one. Couldn´t stop. 

                                                          So what is the challenge?                                                                         We challenge you to only use One Inchie of your card space. One! I love it! And even the optional twist is just lovely, Black & White

The first one is 12*15cm and the others are 10*10 cm. 







I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa


6 kommentarer:

  1. I had trouble with one card, and you just made 5! wow, well done they're all fabulous

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ha! Knew this would suit you, but didn't expect to see five glorious examples of how it's done. Rocked it Asa!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great set of cards!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful set of one inchie! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  5. A beautiful set of cards !!!!
    And that on one inchie !
    groeten Ineke

    SvaraRadera
  6. All the cards are absolutely stunning, Asa.

    SvaraRadera