tisdag 31 augusti 2021

I need a big hug

 Hi!

I just love elephants. I do not have a tattoo but if I had one it would be a pink elephant with three smaller elephants after holding her tail. Of the small elephants, the first would be blue and the other two pink. I have a son and two daughters and the little elephants would represent my children and the pink big elephant would be me. I think it's the impressive size that makes me like the elephant so much and the kind eyes. I also like that it is a female, matriarch, who leads the herd.


I will join As you like it challenge for the first time. The theme this time is Favourite wild animal and why. A fun challenge blog that I just found. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa




1 kommentar:

  1. How very sweet this little elephant is and I love your CAS design, gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera