måndag 4 oktober 2021

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

 Hi!

This is my first attempt making a card like this. I do not even know what this kind of card is called. I was going crazy every now and then while I was making it. I have to find a description with measurements  and where it says in what order everything should be done, then it will probably be a little easier. But now I have challenged myself and I am an experience richer.






I want to join the following challenges:



Love to Scrap Challenge Blog -Anything but a card

Christmas Crafts All Year ´Round -S is for snow, snowflake, stencil

Kraft Chicks Challenge -Anything Goes

My Time To Craft Christmas -Christmas Critters


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

Hugs Åsa







3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! I love all the dimension and these sweet little critters! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing this with Krafty Chicks!

    SvaraRadera
  2. OMG this is SO ADORABLE!!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    P.S. This also fits the brand new PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. I hope you'll come check it out!

    SvaraRadera