torsdag 1 september 2022

GD at Seize the Birthday

 Hi!

I´ve been asked if I want to be a guest designer over at Seize the Birthday for 7 challenges. Who can say no to that..?!!


For this challenge we are joining the party over at our Sister Challenge, Color Hues, as they are celebrating their 2nd birthday. We use the colors of their challenge. 


And here´s my first card as a guest designer here at Seize the Birthday (spending a birthday swimming in the ocean can´t be better I think):


I hope you want to join us for this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa








9 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Asa so happy to have your here with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. I love your style and am so glad that you have no intention of stopping your card making. I agree with you as it is my happy place. I love these cute animals spalshing in the ocean with the toys. You have colored them so well that they look real.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Asa, glad to have you as our Party Guest at Seize the Birthday and look forward to seeing more of your posts. Love your cute animals splashing in the ocean. Great coloring too.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Welcome to the party Asa!!! I can't wait to see all you have in store for us. Wonderful coloring on this fabulous card!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Welcome to Guesting with STB You are starting out fabulous -- very cute sea scene card :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wanted to come by and leave a proper comment on your darling card! This card is so cute and will bring a smile to anyone's birthday! We are lucky to have you with us for the next few months!

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a sweet card!! I sure would love to join them having fun!! I am amazed how you've created this adorable scene using just two colors! Thank you for this fantastic inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card for our navy and lime theme, ASA! Great to have you as our surprise party guest.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a sweet scene Asa, love how you've created the waves and the elephants are adorable, thankyou for being our guest this coming month, Cathy x

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is so fun! Wonderful scene and a perfect way to use the challenge colours. So glad you are joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    SvaraRadera