fredag 11 december 2015

CASology nr 2

Hi!

Yeah it´s Friday! I have a lovely weekend ahead because I´ll visit a dear friend tomorrow. We ´re gonna drink some wine a catch up. 
And I´m going to have a nice and cozy evening with my children tonight. Their father is away chasing a little red ball on ice tonight... (He plays bandy). I try to tell him that he is too old for that but he won´t listen to me. ;-)

I made this card today for the TREE challenge at CASology. Can you get enough of Christmas trees? I don´t think so. 


I hope you can see the sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Åsa xx

4 kommentarer:

  1. Another beautiful, CAS card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it, thank you for joining us at CASology

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another gorgeous CAS design! Asa, you are on a roll! :)
    Thanks for joining us again over at CASology!

    SvaraRadera