söndag 6 december 2015

Time out challenges!

Hi!

Gah, the weather in Sweden is terrible at the moment. The snow disappered, it´s dark, rainy and windy. Please give me some snow and light. I need to spread some light and joy in my life and scraping is perfecet for that (as for everything else). ;-)

I did a card with a beautiful snowflake the other day. I love snowflakes in all shapes. For this one I used my Cameo. A fast way to create a card and I love these CAS cards, not for the quick way to create them but for the clean design. 


With this card I want to participate in the TIME OUT Challenge -Snowflakes are Winter´s butterflies. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Åsa xx

1 kommentar:

  1. So pretty Asa! I love the CAS design and the white on white die cut. A wonderful interpretation of our inspirational quote. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out! Jill

    SvaraRadera