tisdag 22 december 2015

Guest Designer at CASology

Hi!

I won the TREE challenge at CASology and they asked me to be a Guest Designer this week, or actually it´s two weeks. Who can say no to that??? So, now I´m a proud GD!

The theme this week is MERRY.
Because of the holidays you have two weeks to link up. I hope I inspire you to create!

Klicka här för alternativ


Thank you so much all you fantastic girls over at CASology for the opportunity to be your Guest Designer! I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Åsa xx

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card.... & congrats on the Guest Design Spot....not that it surprises me. You do CAS soooo fabulously:):)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh det här var verkligen snyggt!! Grattis till vinsten också :-)Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, what a wonderfully CAS MERRY card! So glad to have you as a guest designer with us for two weeks!

    SvaraRadera