måndag 7 december 2015

Challenge YOUrself!

Hi!

It´s time for another fun challenge for you over at Challenge YOUrself. This time we want you to  create a layout using our lovely sketch and your favorite family picture. And as always YOU have to be in the picture. Step right over and take a look at the sketch and all the inspiring DT-work.
This is my layout for this challenge:


This is a picture from 2002, the year my son was born. It´s my mom holding him, me and my grandmother sitting beside. 4 generations!

Thank you for stopoping by!

Åsa xx

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lill skrutten, tänk vad tiden går FORT!!! Ett så fint minne att bevara!! Härlig LO!! Kram Anna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely! I'm a 'sucker' for a touch of gold. And it looks LOVELY here:):) Nice photo with the 4 generations, too. Very special:)

    SvaraRadera